Customers don’t care about the steps of selling. They are moving through their own buying process, going through a deliberate process to help them be confident they are making the right purchasing decision.
Yet too many salespeople rush through their steps of selling, leaving the customer far behind. To sell more effectively, salespeople have to learn how to match their speed of selling to the speed of buying.
If your salespeople can spend more time with each prospect than your competitors do, they will build a stronger relationship with the customer.
In Slow Down, Sell Faster! ®, you’ll learn how to help your customers through each step of their buying process faster, and with the odds shifted in your favor.
The eight-step method described in the book unleashes the power of slowing down each sales conversation, asking more questions, identifying needs, and supplying solutions—in the right sequence, with the right approaches. It’s an especially effective formula for high-stakes sales involving multiple decision-makers that delivers big rewards. You’ll learn how to match your sales behaviors to your customers’ needs at every step of the buying process:
- Get more appointments—especially at the C-level—by using a problem-focused approach.
- Combat your most lethal competitor, the customer’s decision to do nothing.
- Use probing questions to diagnose small problems that can point to bigger needs.
- Master the complicated politics of complex sales.
- Overcome common selling dilemmas, such as customers who go silent at the eleventh hour, and more.