Is your sales team lagging well behind where they should be? You’ve no doubt heard the saying, “success breeds success.” Unfortunately, the reverse is also true: failure can breed failure.
Here are some specifics about how you can turn around a lagging sales team. Even if your team is doing fairly well, you’re bound to pick up some tools and techniques for immediate sales improvement. Below are a few of the topics we will discuss at our upcoming Sales Management Training WorkshopSales Management Training Workshops:
- How to set minimum standards with consequences for poor sales results.
- How to gain the buy-in for team development by involving your top salespeople in setting standards.
- De-hire those not making a positive contribution.
- How to leverage your best people to contribute more to the team’s development.
- How to manage yourself better, and make better decisions about how you allocate your time.
- Lead from the front. Get out in the field and make coaching salespeople your #1 priority.
- How to create a contest that will get everyone fired up and focused on making those extra sales calls that can make the difference.
- Coach sales skills. Coach sales strategy.