Questions about our Sales Management Training
What kinds of problems does this program help to solve?
- Sales managers who are more “player” than “coach” — they may have been great salespeople but were never taught sales management skills
- Time management issues: sales managers who spend too much time fire-fighting, and lack time for coaching
- Sales managers who don’t have a plan for leading, coaching and motivating their team to a higher level of production.
- High turnover in sales forces, or salespeople who are “sitting on the commitment fence”.
- Sales managers who are doing the very best job they can – but they are operating on their instincts, and those instincts were successful when they were selling – but not in managing people.
How is this program different?
Many sales management programs are very narrowly focused on only one piece of the puzzle. Ours covers the full range of skills that sales managers need to create exceptional sales forces—from how to free up their own time so they can coach their salespeople, to recruiting, retention, and performance coaching. See a sample sales management agenda here.
Is this program only for sales managers?
Our program was built, from the ground up, for sales managers. However many of our clients do bring managers from other departments besides sales. Every manager needs to motivate, inspire, communicate expectations, lead and manage the team more effectively.
Is this program given in-house or publicly?
Both. We can develop a custom program designed around your goals for your sales managers. Our expert consultants can go on field rides with your salespeople, develop case studies, and interview customers when appropriate. Or you can send your sales managers to our next open enrollment workshop.
Can’t find what you are looking for in our sales management training FAQ’s? Then please contact us with your questions.